When a member joined the WhatsApp group for WWO Qur’an Hifz Program, it is good idea to open a progress record file for that member. If you are providing semi dedicated or fully dedicated service, it is obviously require this kind of tracking records on your end. You can download its PDF file by using above link. It has 4 pages. Three kinds of reports contained on these pages.
By responding the welcome message from admin desk, the member required to send you the text message when after memorized each page. The admin need to note down the hifz date for each page. This report part will look like as:
When after completed each month, admin need to fill monthly hifz total pages in the very next part of the track record file. It will look like as:
You can note down the personal message summaries and other kind of conversation details on last part of this tracking report. It looks like as:
When there have several members, you can easily remember the performance of each member and the conversation details through these kinds of track records.
- A wonderful way to learn Holy Qur’an recitation
- What is WWO Qur’an Hifz Program?
- Users’ Handbook for Self Study Method of WWOQHP
- Admin’s Guidebook for Guide to Learn Method of WWOQHP
- Members can hifz 5 juzh in one year!
- Recommending syllabus for WWOQ Hifz Program
- Info about each page on WWO Qur’an Hifz Program study sets
- Guideline for WWO Qur’an Hifz Program WhatsApp Groups
- Hifz program introductory message to WhatsApp Contacts
- Guideline for the members of WWOQHP WhatsApp Group
- Analysis/Progress Chart for the Users of Self Study Method
- A record to keep by the WhatsApp group member to track hifz progress
- Application to join WWO Qur’an Hifz Program
- Download the Holy Qur’an surah and pages videos